Congratulations! You are now the proud parent of a tiny baby yarn! Or two! (Or three or four or five...)
But once you get that mini skein of squee home to your stash, how can you actually use it? Here are a few suggestions:
1. Multiple minis can make a Memory Blanket (This one belongs to The Yarn At Home Mom herself, Shannon!).
2. We are partial to cozies around the shop, for obvious reasons.
3. One or a few colors can be used to make granny squares.
4. Crochet a necklace!
5. Knit or crochet a striped cowl. Or scarf.
6. Decorate for the holidays with a tiny stocking.
7. Make a handful of bunnies, chickens or slugs.
What do you love to make with your mini skeins?